Tailored to Your Industry, Your Business
Creating CRM software requires huge investments of time and money. Salesforce.com, Inc. has been evolving the platform for 21 years, and it is now used by 150,000 customers from all industries. The manifold experience incorporated in Salesforce Sales Cloud can hardly be mirrored by a niche player.
You may wonder how Salesforce, being a universal CRM, can meet your specific business needs. The following capabilities allow adapting Sales Cloud to every business that uses it:
- Functionality covering all sales processes and best sales practices embedded.
- 3,400 apps on AppExchange, a Salesforce marketplace. The apps enable you to expand Salesforce functionality for particular domains or tasks.
- Exceptional capabilities for customization. Sales Cloud can be customized with a point-and-click tool in a few minutes. And if you need sophisticated functionality to reflect your unique processes, no problem, it can be implemented with code (Apex, Lightning components, Visualforce).
Salesforce was created for high ROI, and it works. Salesforce implementation may bring up to 600% ROI.
Convenient for Salespeople
See what Salesforce users say:
- It lets you keep accounts, contacts, opportunities and activities organized.
- Nothing ever gets missed.
- Reports are highly customizable.
- Chatter allows keeping communication in one place.
- Single entry point for data – a user does not need to reenter it to another application, send email notification manually, etc.
Salesforce got especially convenient with modern Lightning Experience interface released in 2016.
Integrated with Other Applications
Salesforce customers integrate Sales Cloud with ERP, supply chain, HR, ecommerce and other software of thousands of vendors via API (application programming interface).
There are 2,000 apps on AppExchange that enable integration with other applications.
If you need specific and deeper integration, ScienceSoft will be happy to help and develop custom code for that.
SALESFORCE IS RANKED #1 IN SALES
Salesforce ranked #1 for Sales Force Productivity and Management Applications based on IDC 2019H1 Revenue market Share Worldwide.